Did you know that the University of Minnesota has more than 200 graduate and professional degree programs?
It’s not too early to start exploring Graduate School!
This virtual conference and graduate fair offers current University of Minnesota undergraduate students with an opportunity to explore the possibilities of what a graduate education can provide for their future academic and career goals.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Conference: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Graduate Fair: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual/Online Participation
Why should you attend?
- Better understand graduate education and explore career paths that can be pursued with an advanced degree.
- Meet faculty, staff and representatives from the Graduate School, Graduate School Diversity Office, and graduate programs, and programs on the Duluth campus.
- Learn about the application process and funding your graduate education.
- Attend workshops on graduate communities, services, and resources, as well as summer undergraduate research opportunities.
- Meet current graduate students from diverse student organizations and learn about their UMN graduate experiences.
- Explore Graduate Fair opportunities to visit with graduate programs, and graduate student organizations, research programs and units.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- What is Graduate Education? Applying, funding, and choosing the right program
- Community Building in Graduate School and Resources for Success
- Get involved in a Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Connecting with Graduate Student Leaders
Contact Chee Kue Lee: email@example.com