- When applying for admission, upload unofficial transcripts/academic records/credentials to your application.
- Upload documents for all post-secondary (college/University) institutions you have attended.
- Please include all incomplete or partial academic records.
- International credentials must include both the original language document and an English translation. Include original language diplomas if a degree was conferred.
- The Graduate Admissions Office reserves the right to request official documents if needed for verification. Do not send official transcripts/academic records/credentials unless we request them.
- Please note: all credentials uploaded by an applicant to an application are considered unofficial. Transcripts are considered official if they are sent directly to our office from the issuing institution.
Tips for Uploading Your Unofficial Transcript/Credentials
Copies of credential evaluations are not accepted as a replacement for copies of credentials issued by your institution. Please contact your program as they may have additional requirements.
Make sure your name and the institution’s name are visible on your transcript/academic record/credential.
If your documentation is an electronic scan of a paper version, please ensure that all content is legible.
Questions or Concerns?
Remember to review the Application Instructions page.
Please contact the Graduate School with questions about transcripts and credentials.
Official Credentials for Admitted Students
Admitted students will need to provide Official Transcripts & Credentials.