Masters or Ph.D. Hold Removal

If you will not complete your Master’s degree, or you are not able to obtain an official transcript showing the award of the degree, with the department’s permission we will be able to remove the master’s degree hold to allow registration.  Please note, this could affect your ability to transfer in coursework from your Master's program. Master's or Ph.D. Hold Removal Form 

Note: Viewing these forms requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader