Graduate School / Remove a Transcript Hold

Remove a Transcript Hold

Temporary Hold Waiver

The Temporary Hold Waiver form is for admitted students who need to register, but who have a hold for transcripts which prevents registration access.  This form may be used one time only.  After that, the hold will become active again.

  • Admissions staff will temporarily waive your hold, so that registration may take place. 
  • IMPORTANT: You will still need to provide the required transcript before the next registration session.  A second temporary hold waiver form will not be granted.

Masters or Ph.D. Hold Removal

If you will not complete your Master’s degree, or you are not able to obtain an official transcript showing the award of the degree, with the department’s permission we will be able to remove the master’s degree hold to allow registration.  Please note, this could affect your ability to transfer in coursework from your Master's program. Master's or Ph.D. Hold Removal Form 

Note: Viewing these forms requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader