Join us as we celebrate the contributions of our graduate and professional students!
Graduate Student Appreciation Week, sponsored by the National Association of Graduate and Professional Students, is designed to raise awareness of the role of graduate and professional students within America’s colleges and universities.
The impact of graduate and professional students stretches beyond academia through their practical and significant work as future teaching professionals, breakthrough researchers, healthcare pioneers, business innovators, legendary artists, and leaders of the state, the nation and the world.
The University of Minnesota will celebrate the contributions of its more than 14,000 graduate and professional students during the week of April 3. Join us for some of the activities going on this week, and show your appreciation for the contributions of our graduate and professional students!
Do you know of additional activities not mentioned below? Let us know!
Taco Tuesday! Lunch (with a side of networking)
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Coffman Memorial Union, Great Hall
- More information >
College of Pharmacy, Twin Cities and Duluth
- Friday, April 7, 2023 | 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Twin Cities: Moos 1-450 | Duluth: 160 LSci
- Food and beverages served at 8:30 a.m.
- Professional headshots available from 8:30-11:30 a.m. in TC and 9:30-10:00 a.m. in Duluth
- This event is for Graduate Students only, an event for Professional Students is forthcoming
- Please RSVP and sign-up for a headshot no later than Thursday, March 30