Did you know that the University of Minnesota has more than 200 graduate and professional degree programs?
It’s not too early to start exploring Graduate School!
Underrepresented undergraduates from all UMN campuses are invited to learn more about what the University’s graduate programs have to offer at this free, virtual event.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Diversity Conference: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Graduate Fair: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Why should you attend?
- Better understand graduate education and explore career paths that can be pursued with an advanced degree.
- Meet faculty, staff and representatives from the Graduate School, Graduate Diversity Office, and graduate programs, including programs on the Duluth campus.
- Learn about the application process and funding your graduate education.
- Attend workshops on graduate communities, services, and resources, as well as summer undergraduate research opportunities.
- Meet current graduate students from underrepresented groups and learn about their UMN graduate student experiences.
- Explore Graduate Fair opportunities to visit with graduate programs, and graduate student organizations, programs and units.
How do I sign up?
Registration info coming soon!
Chee Kue Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org