Graduate Education Policy Guides
The Graduate School, in partnership with Academic Support Resources, has developed detailed guides for each of the graduate education policies. Each guide describes the policy implications, and the related roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders. In addition, the guides include a summary page with policy highlights for quick reference. The links below will be updated as guides are completed.
- Leave of Absence and Reinstatement from a Leave: Graduate Students Policy Guide
- Credit Requirements for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees
- Application of Credits for Students Earning Graduate Degrees
- Master's Degree: Performance Standards and Progress
- Doctoral Degree: Performance Standards and Progress
- Summary: Application of Graduate Credit to Degree Requirements (effective dates: Fall 2011 to Summer 2018)